Thursday, March 3, 2011

In the Beginning...

...there was an idea and that idea sprouted wings! While mentally going over my many projects and other stressors I decided I needed an outlet. A place to brag my sucesses, and complain about my failures, a place to vent my frustrations, to share things I have learned, to teach, to help, to release... so naturally a blog came to mind! This way people can choose to read what I have to say instead of having it sprung upon them and I can have a release without feeling guilty about venting to someone who didn't want to hear it.

The name came immediately as soon as a blog was an option - The Other Side of the Fence. Perfect! It encomapasses all that I hope to write about: Gardening, Woodworking, My many Projects, and ironically my current standing with the LDS church. Yes, I am on the other side of the fence and I've got to tell you the flowers are blooming, the grass is green, and life is good!

So with that short intro I'll bid you adieu... until I have time to put up a real post.

No comments:

Post a Comment